Help protect our beautiful park resources by becoming involved in Park Watch.
You can help keep our parks wonderful places to visit by watching for suspicious activities and reporting them to the Sheriff's Department, such as:
- Fighting or harassment
- Alcohol or illegal drug use
- Camping or park use after closing
- Motorized vehicles on park grounds
- Individuals vandalizing or defacing facilities or equipment
- Destruction of natural resources
- Selling, peddling or soliciting — prohibited without a permit
- Amplified sound or loud music — except during special events
- Suspicious activity such as people peering in car windows, trying door handles, sitting in cars talking to passing children, or business transactions being conducted from a vehicle
- Any type of crime in progress or a crime that has already been committed, such as vehicle or building break-in
To learn more about Park Watch, call Neighborhood Services at 661-267-5471.
Activities to Report to 94-Pride or Maintenance
If immediate attention is necessary to address a maintenance issue, please call Maintenance at 661-267-5338, or the After-Hours Emergency number, 661-266-3195. All other issues may be reported using 661-94-PRIDE for a non-emergency response.
- Water leaks or running water in public restrooms, fountains or broken sprinklers
- Broken or unsafe equipment
- Exterior lights not working
- Vandalism, such as graffiti (already occurred, please note location)
- If you see something that doesn't seem right, but it's not at the level where you would contact the Sheriff's Department, please leave a voice message on 94-PRIDE.
- Anaverde Park, 2820 Greenbrier Street
- Arnie Quinones Park, 41003 50th Street West
- Barrel Springs Trail and Arena, Sierra Highway and Barrel Springs Road
- Desert Sands Park, 39117 3rd Street East
- Domenic Massari Park, 37716 55th Street East
- Joshua Hills Park, Fairfield and Via del Rio
- Manzanita Heights Park, 431 Mesa Verde Avenue
- Marie Kerr Park, 39700 30th Street West
- Melville J. Courson Park, 38226 10th Street East
- Palmdale Amphitheater, 2723 West Rancho Vista Boulevard
- Pelona Vista Park, 37800 Tierra Subida Avenue
- Poncitlán Square, 38315 9th Street East
- William J. McAdam Park, 38115 30th Street East
- Yellen Park, 5100 East Avenue S
Report Non-Emergency Park Watch Issues Online
For other non-emergency concerns at City parks, please submit the online report form.
For issues requiring an immediate response, call the Palmdale Sheriff's Station at 661-272-2400.