- Neighborhood Services
- Assistance for Homebuyers
Assistance for Homebuyers
Find assistance and resources for first-time homebuyers and veterans, program participants and struggling homeowners.
- California Housing Finance Agency supports renters and homebuyers through financing and home loan programs for low to moderate-income Californians to create safe and affordable housing opportunities.
- Golden State Finance Authority (GSFA) provides down payment and closing costs assistance programs.
- Affordable Housing Clearinghouse, a non-profit community lender, promotes home ownership through the Workforce Initiative Subsidy for Homeownership (WISH) program.
Program Participants: If you, a family member, or a client participated in the Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Palmdale’s Emergency Grant, Mobilehome Loan, Single Family Rehabilitation Loan, Handyworker Grant Program, Neighborhood Improvement Program, the City’s Neighborhood Stabilization Program or other Palmdale Housing Programs and need information regarding the loan or grant, please contact the Housing Division at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 661/ 267-5126.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) creates strong, sustainable, inclusive communities and quality affordable homes for all by:
- Building communities free from discrimination
- Meeting the need for quality affordable rental homes
- Strengthening the housing market to bolster the economy and protect consumers
- Using housing as a platform to improve quality of life