The Human Resources division works to attract well-qualified and innovative candidates to work and live in the City of Palmdale. We seek to help shape a brighter future for the city and improve the quality of life for employees and the community.
View the City's Values Flyer.
What We Do
Key responsibilities of the Human Resources division include:
- Recruit highly qualified and motivated individuals that will further our commitment to providing inclusive and accessible services to the diverse, resilient community we serve.
- Retain valuable employees through an employee-centric culture.
- Train and develop employees to promote individual success and add value to the organization.
- Create and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- Engage employees through recognition, effective communication, and feedback.
- Provide resources for employee benefits, policies, and procedures.