The Finance division provides financial expertise and guidance to the City Council and City departments, manages the City’s daily financial operations, and maintains the financial integrity of the City. It assists the City Manager in preparing the annual budget, invests City funds for both short- and long-term purposes, oversees procurement of goods and services, and provides cash management. Other services include:
- Fiduciary to five assessment districts, five community facilities districts, the Successor Agency of the former Community Redevelopment Agency and Palmdale Community Foundation
- Administration of the City’s outstanding debt obligations
- Budget controls
- Payroll services
- Revenue administration
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Who do I talk to about questions I have regarding City bonds that I own?
- Who is exempt from paying Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) while staying at a hotel in Palmdale?
- Can a bid be submitted online?
- How much is spent on specific programs or projects?
- Where do I get a copy of the City budget?
- Where can I get information about my property taxes and assessments?